Pages

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Instore @ Indy Vinyl & CD (& other news)


Yep, yep. Cool points have been achieved. HAHA Saturday August 29th in celebration to help promote the Mudkids latest EP, "MKEP" they had me open for them at the instore. As you can see, that's Rusty from the Mudkids in the background. HAHA Thanks to Indy Vinyl & CD for having me perform there, it was a blast.

Had a great time hanging out, hearing the Mudkids do what they do best and hip some cats to my ish. Only thing that sucks is my Numark CDX that I've had for a minute and have NEVER had problems with now seems to be broken after the show. This morning I plugged the thing in and tried powering it up and the blasted thing doesn't seem to do a bloomin' thing. (shaking fist) Either I'm going to have to have Numark tech support try and help me or I'm going to have to finally break down and go the Serato route.

Despite that it was dope!!! And for those of you how don't know... PEEP the MKEP out now. (iTunes etc. etc.) If you're in Indy, you can pick it up at the local spots and at Indy Vinyl & CD you can cop a T-shirt with it for FREE!!! (can't hate on that) Mudkids ish!!!

In other news: A bulk of "Dub Styles: Walkman Redemption" was recorded last week. The project is far from over, but it is on it's way. I'm hoping to have some more music up on the myspace page.

Finally... the www.basementaddicts.com domain has been forwarded to the Basement Addicts myspace page. It only took like 2 years for me to get that going. I may have the domain pointed here in the near future because this spot seems to be more of the main spot instead of the myspace page. The site is still in the works along with all the other projects, but wearing many hats along with balancing the day job it isn't easy.

Stay tuned peeps!!!

D

No comments: