Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Dub Styles: Walkman Redemption (leak version)


Alright suckas... you didn't get this from me. HAHA This is a rough mix of the project. I am still working on the mixes for the project and I think I will be adding one more track. It's mid July and the whole thing was to get a version of this out for the summer. Well... here's a leak/preview version of the project for you all to crack a Corona and chill to. (or Red Stripe if you're kickin' it Ras Trent style) The few peeps that got the 1st rough draft will notice some changes and that it's been cleaned up a bit. Like I said I'm still working on it and I'm hoping to have a FINAL version ready.

Just to let you know the project is 1 track. (not broken up into individual tracks) I did it like that because I wanted to hear how the whole thing flowed together.

Also know this... this link is only good for 100DLs and will expire after 1 week. If you do whatever with it, so be it, but know this link will die.

LEAK!!!!

No comments: