Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

OG Revisionist History Beat Tape



This project has been on my plate for a long minute and I'm really wanting to pick it up and just plow my way through it. I want to get it right, but I don't want it to turn into one of those things that just sits and sits.

This is the original beat tape I created when I first thought up the project.  (way too long ago)  I was still in Seattle and just had my wisdom teeth pulled.  I was home for a week, in pain and my face was the size of a bowling ball.  I couldn't record, but I wanted to work on some music, so I just started chopping up records and flipping ish.  By the end of the week I had this beat tape done.  I've made a ton of other beats for this project and I've also got a ton that I haven't made... but are on the list to be made.

So, dig the og beat tape and play a little, name that tune.

 
OG Revisionist History Beat Tape by Dawhud

No comments: