Pages

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Beastie Boys (revisited)

One of the best concert experiences I have EVER had was when I went to see the Beastie Boys when "Hello Nasty" dropped.  Tribe was opening for them, although they were about to break up and Mixmaster Mike was DJing for the Beastie Boys.  I was really getting into DJing and to have someone from ISP DJ for a group like the Beastie Boys was sick.  Long story short, we had some of the crappiest seats in the WHOLE place but found ourselves in the right place at the right time and snuck our way into GA four people back from the stage.  It was SICK.  It was SO cramped and hot that I completely sweat through all of my clothes.  Who knows how much of it was actually mine.  (nasty)

Anyway... dig this vid to promo the Beasties new joint.



No comments: