Pages

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Ra Scion "Beg, Borrow, Steal" EP live preview (Dawhud production)

After returning to the PNW I began reconnecting/networking with artists I knew or knew OF from Seattle before I left or while I was in Naptown.  One of the artists I hit up was Ra Scion (Common Market, Victor Shade) and I asked if he'd be interested in working on something.  I sent him a handful of beats and one of them was for a track I had already written and started recording called "Gears In Motion."  Although I had technically started working on the track I thought I'd send it his way anyway and if he really wanted the beat, he could use it.  A couple days go by and I get a text from him saying that that's the beat he wants.  (Boom!!!)

We hit each other up over the next couple months and here we are as he preps for his EP "Beg, Borrow, Steal."  This is the live preview he did of the EP at the Cornerstone and my track is the last in the set.  (at the 8:04 mark)

Check Ra as he murders the ish!

"Take IT BACK!!!"

4 comments:

Polo B Music said...

do you know the ep is gonna be available? dyin' to hear it..

Polo B Music said...

do you know when the ep is gonna be available? dyin' to hear it...

Unknown said...

Don't know, BUT I do know the track off the EP that I produced is available on a comp.

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/sexpositiveabenefitcompi

The track is called "Steal."

Jbaria said...

Check out RA Scion in CHICAGO!!!


Performing Live with:
SHLTR (Release & Lost Won)

The Naps

CvC

People's DJ Collective


March 24, 2012


Ultra Lounge

2169 N. Milwaukee Ave

Chicago, IL 60647


Doors Open at 11PM

21+ / $10 Cover