Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Rusty Redenbacher - Lower B-side (Rightaboutthere)

My man Rusty didn't waste any time.  On the heels of his "Tinkerer" LP, he's already back with another project, "Lower." 

Slim... is... getting... funky.

Check out his latest project available now on iTunes and cop this b-side from the project.








"#LOWER sessions. ‘Roundabouthere (Rightaboutnow)’ LISTEN HERE. #ATFU

Peace peace…

Recorded for ‘LOWER’, definitely fun, kinda the companion piece to ‘Shake’ from ‘The Tinkerer’. Just a dirty, techno fonkin, poppin, lockin ass shaker…Twerk fummy. 
Anyway, up until about 10 days ago, it was the second track on the album…now, it’s a bonus track or sumn. I dig it, personally, but had to accept that within the concept of the ALBUM I was trying to make, it didn’t work as well as I wanted it to. 
I moved it around in the sequence, I remixed it, I rethought it…just couldn’t find a way to make it work for ‘LOWER’ when it was all said and done…
…still want y’all to hear it tho…
There it is.
Twerk fummy.
#ATFU

RR"

No comments: