Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2013

The MC Type - Space Needle featuring Seattle

Good guy I've know since I did my first show at Chop Suey, The MC Type.  We've crossed paths quite a few times and while I was out in Indy he stayed at the crib when he was on tour.  Cool cat, funny as sh!t. 

A couple months ago he sent out word that he wanted to do a track with every rapper in Seattle.  The concept was simple, everybody spits 2 bars and they have to say Space Needle in it.  I was down from the jump and by the time I heard a version where I laid down my vocals there was already a significant amount of rappers on the track. 

About every few weeks he'd send the latest version and an update of it's progress.  He finally decided to call it good after 50 MCs.  (bonkers)  Later he stated that he's going to file Guinness for a world record for most guest appearances on a track. 



Check the track, hear me drop my 2 bars and support the homie and his "Good Tattoo" project that's dropping soon.

No comments: