Pages

Sunday, September 3, 2017

J.O. - BBQ (feat. Nevi Moon) Video

J.O. came with one of the illest videos I've seen in a minute.  I was talking with him months ago when he was telling me about the video and I thought immediately that it was going to be really ambitious.  Time passes and then the other day J.O. hit me on my phone while I was up to my eyeballs at work.  "I sent you my video, don't link it out yet... just want to know what you think about it."

Let me just say, it was hard to NOT tell anybody about it or share it.  This video is so dope and I immediately wanted to hip all my friends to this video.  I could go on a LONG rant about everything this video is, but instead I'll just do what I wanted to do when J.O. sent me the video... JUST SHOW THE VIDEO!!!




And do yourself a favor and cop J.O.'s "Grown Man Business" LP.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wassup!Thanks for sharing!This is really cool song!Amazing!I heard some similar samples to this song,i left link here - www.lucidsamples.com