Pages

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Dawhud Drums from the EPS

Back in June I threw up an SP1200 kit with drums that were featured on "Basement Sessions" along with some other dope kicks and snares.  A lot of cats DL'd the joint and I heard several cats use them in their mix.  I'm glad cats were diggin' the drums that were straight off of my collection of disks. 

Back then I said I was thinking about putting together drums from my EPS, MPC etc.  Well... after finally getting some time and having the right person to get me motivated, here are some classic drum kits off of disks from my EPS Classic. 

These drums are NOT from projects, but instead classic kits that have been run through the EPS to get that 12bit sound.  You MAY have these drums from another source, but do you have them from an EPS?  My guess is no. 

Check it out

Alesis HR16B
Alesis SR-16
Boss DR550 Mk2
EMU Percussion kit
EX7
Korg M1
Korg T1
Roland JV-80
Roland MC-303
Roland R8
Roland TR 808
Roland TR 909

Dawhud EPS drum kits (12bit) link here

Dig the drums and I'm hoping to put more up soon.

Keep it LOCKED!!!

If you're having issues with the link, throw a comment in the post and I'll find another site to upload the folder.

No comments: