Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2011

#ATFU The Tinkerer & Snippet tape

If you haven't been following the blog, then you've been catching zzzzzz's on a lot of dope ish coming out of Naptown. Seems like the moment I head back to the 206, ish is bubbling.

Rusty Redenbacher, Mudkids/#ATFU/Prof & Hustler, put together an LP called "The Tinkerer" in a very short period of time and dropped some snippets on his tumbler page.  From the snippets he threw on his blog and the soundcloud track, you can tell this is going to be some dope boom bap.  Get ready for "The Tinkerer" because this is bonified boom box & Walkman ready.  (yeah... I said Walkman... that's what's up)   



High Chops Dub Mix (The Tinkerer's Extended Dead Disco Dub) by RustyRedenbacher


From Rusty Redenbacher's Tumbler page


"Here’s another snippet tape from ‘The Tinkerer’. I just crafted this because I am mad excited about this album and before I start dropping full tracks, I want you to get a feel for how the album grooves. I gotta say this, everyone I have played a few tracks for says “Man, this is different…”, so I’m really geeked about what I did here, yo.‘The Tinkerer’ just happened, man. It was an amazing experience putting this thing together, which is how I feel about everything #ATFU affiliated. I just love making this music and what’s great about ‘The Tinkerer’ is the full budget for recording is about $29.99. (bought a spindle of CD’s to make it happen…I’ll tell you about my production process for this album later.)
DIY, BABY…you ain’t gotta have all them pretty mics and fancy lit-up gadgets to make music. You gotta have grit, ideas, inspiration, and some soul don’t hurt.
Watch #ATFU’s Tumblr tomorrow."

No comments: