Pages

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Dee Supreme beat tapes.

Hit the hyperlink to DL Dee's Creative Wealth sickness!!!
Dee Supreme is my dude.  If you don't know, he laced "Come Equipped" along with "Swing" from the "Dub Styles" project and we've worked together on a few other tracks.  In many ways his beat for "Come Equipped" was what REALLY kicked that project in motion and it honestly is one of my favorite tracks I've recorded period.  Hailing from Finland and Armed with an MPC2000XL Dee puts out some serious heat. 

A couple years ago he dropped the "Creative Wealth" beat tape that was full of quick beats and goodies in a "Donuts" like fashion.  

But...

Time passed, life's happened and outside of a few videos a lot of people haven't been broken off with much from Dee Supreme.  Oddly enough I was thinking about him the other day and reached out to see what he was up to.  Then I hit up the STMB forum and to my surprise Dee just dropped two instrumental EP/beat tapes.  (Can't Stay For Too Long & Always Halfway to Somewhere)  Needless to say within minutes I was DLing the joints and listening to them.  In the time that has passed we can tell he's matured and his sound has changed. And all for the better.  Although Dee has always been on a laid back/ jazzy vibe I can tell his instrumentation has improved and he seems more comfortable in his shoes.  (so to say)



Check out my man Dee Supreme's beat tapes and chill... "till the next episode."

No comments: