Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Rusty Redenbacher - The Tinkerer title track & inst EP

Rusty Redenbacher, Mudkids/ATFU/Prof & Hustler, dropped the title track from his forthcoming LP, "The Tinkerer" to get our mouths watery.  If the snippets he's dropped and this track are what the rest of it will sound like it will be a MUST cop! 

"Rock to the title track from my forthcoming self-produced album here. It’s still unmastered, but I’ve been  talking about it all day and I wanted to let you hear a bit of what it’s on, yo…leave some feedback, repost if you want. When I get this thing mastered, we’ll start with some official drops.
…plus I just finished it last night, so I gotta let y’all hear SOMETHIN…right? We tryna build something here…" Rusty Redenbacher



Rusty Redenbacher (#ATFU) - The Tinkerer by RustyRedenbacher
To also prep for his project he released a free EP of beats to DL called "5 On the Black Hand Side."  Do yourself a favor, check it out & chill to some badass ish.

No comments: