Pages

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Late Night Marauders - Nardo Crunk (December 98)

From 98 to 2000, Mr. Carlos, Ben Shabazz, Aaron Cansler and myself had a radio show on KAOS 89.3 called "Late Night Marauders".  It was the peak of the Rawkus era and the emergence of electronica.   The skits from my "Basement Sessions" LP really were an accurate snapshot of the show.  (the goofing around etc.)

A couple years ago, Mr. Carlos hit me with a box of tapes he had of the show and I'm finally starting to rip them from the cassettes.  

I will slowly be ripping the shows and find the best way to host them for people to hear and download.  Till then, check out the "Nardo Crunk" episode from December 98.

UPDATE:  As the new episode is posted, the prior one will be deleted from the Soundcloud page and put in the archive.  Use the following link to hear and DL other episodes.

Late Night Marauders Archive

No comments: