Pages

Friday, February 7, 2014

Revisionist History Limited Edition tape pressing

I'm here to announce that "Revisionist History Vol. 1" is going to have a VERY limited run on cassette. There will be a total of 50 red cassettes pressed. For the moment, this will be the only physical pressing of the project. If the demand is large enough, there may be another pressing, but in a different capacity.

So... how do you get in on this. Well, to show thanks for the support I've received, I will be doing preorders to the people on my mailing list 1st. If you'd like to be on my mailing list, simply go to the Bandcamp page and DL one of the releases. (heck... get the digi version of "Revisionist History Vol. 1")

On 2/21, I will be sending out the email with information regarding preorders. After the people on the mailing list have been given 1st dibs, I will open up preorders to everyone.

www.dawhud.bandcamp.com

This project was the 1st in a series of releases where I take the same records used on classic hip hop tracks and flip them in a new way. (hence the title "Revisionist History") This project had a LONG history in itself before it finally materialized in the form of a monthly release on my site. (www.basementaddicts.com) Despite the ups and downs I experienced while putting this project together, it was a labor of love and I was able to work with some incredibly dope emcees that I look up to.

Prince Po (Organized Konfusion)
Moka Only
Wildchild (Lootpack)
Pacewon
Verbal Math (Dolla Bin)
Fash-1
Rusty Redenbacher (Mudkids)
Ace-One
and my homies from Vintage Dope, Ryan Fresh and Luvva-J.

Vol. 2 will start up in the fall of 2014 and I've already got some dope ish lined up for it.

No comments: