Pages

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

The Dig Up aka The Dirty Tape (Hosted by DJ Evil D) Official Anouncement

The Dirty Tape cassette art
"The Dig Up"...  I've been dropping subtle hints here and there, but was keeping it on the low as I was putting it together.  (along with other projects) 

To put it simple... "The Dig Up" is going to be a collection of unreleased tracks, collabs, remixes and tracks I've produced for other artists.  The legendary DJ Evil Dee from Black Moon will be hosting and I'll be on the mix. 

C'mon KICK IT!!!

I honestly haven't been a fan of the "mixtape" game and concept, but I figured that this would be a dope compromise to wet people's appetite as I finish up what I have on deck.  This project consists of tracks recorded from when I just finished "Basement Sessions" to what I'm currently working on.  (some released, some shelved, some originally for other projects and some are the original versions of tracks released on other releases.) 

Hence the title...

"The Dig Up" aka "The Dirty Tape" will be available on 4/22 and there will be a limited edition cassette pressing to follow. 

Featuring...

DJ Evil Dee (hosting)
Jonwayne (Spacebound)
Josh G (production)
Ace-One
Wizdom
Domingo (production)
AG (DITC)
Dl.Orion (production)
RA Scion
Dee Supreme (production)
Big Fletch
Po Safe (production)
Just Be
Heretic & S.O.S.
Vintage Dope (Luvva-J & Ryan Fresh)
Prince Po
Moka Only

Till then...


No comments: