Pages

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Early Excavation (pre Dig Up Mix)

Before "The Dig Up" drops on 4/22, check a mix of additional remixes, b-sides and collab cuts.  I realized while putting "The Dirty Tape" together I had more material than I thought and instead of leaving it out I decided to do a quick mixtape to wet your appetite. 

The "Early Excavation" features remixes I did of Black Moon, Nas, Method Man, Mobb Deep along with tracks I did with Mergence/Rhyme Commission, Dl Orion, Josh G and an unreleased track from the shelved Trans Atlantic project.

Shout out to Po Safe, Dee Supreme, Josh G, Corey Ball aka Just Be, Big Fletch and Dl. Orion.

Black Moon - How Many Emcees (Dawhud Remix)
Mergence feat. Dawhud - Foundation
Nas - Ain't Hard To Tell (Dawhud Remix)
Method Man - PLO Style (Dawhud Remix)
Josh G. feat. Dawhud - Fell The Vibe (original version)
Dl. Orion feat. Dawhd - Back to the Essence
Trans Atlantic - Say Yes
Mobb Deep - Shook Ones Pt 2 (Dawhud Remix)




Enjoy


No comments: