Pages

Monday, September 29, 2008

Another year...

"Kick out the LP, pushin' the 3 nada"

Yep, hit 29 to an uneventful B-day. On the real, I've been at that point when your B-day is just another day for a minute. I'm also of the school that when cats think the effin' day belongs to them because it's their birthday is some "bridezilla" bull. Like 2 weeks ago I went to see Keith Murray and there was this drunk as phawk dude actually standing on the monitors dead center of the stage. Everybody was like, "Get the phawk OFF THE STAGE Ig-nint a$$ NUH!" To which he replied in his drunken ashy shirtless self, "Phawk ya'll ni@@az... it's my birrrrrrrrtha-day!!!" Then 5 minutes later dropped 2 bottles of beer on the stage while Keith Murray was in the middle of a song. WTF bro?!

This is the kind of ish I'm talking about. 1/2 the time it's usually dumb white chicks trying to act like their Paris Hilton for a night. (get out of here with that ish) It's not sexy when Paris does it and you don't have the money or looks to act like you have the money and looks. (BONG!)

So, what did I do? Well... in my own little way, I ended up doing what I would have really wanted to do anyway. Went diggin' at my fav spot, visited family, had a couple beers and just chilled. I ended up getting a total surprise when 206Zulu Radio emailed me saying they were going to play my LP on their show that night. (so, that was a dope b-day surprise that was unintentional)

All around it was what a Saturday SHOULD be. Forget all the domestic crap and just chill... to the next episode.

No comments: