Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Let the Drums Hit 'Em

Lower the BOOM!!!  Not a shocker, but some of my most popular posts were from when I threw up drums from my SP1200 and my EPS disks.  If you missed them for some reason, here ya go. 

Dawhud drums from the SP1200

Dawhud drums from the EPS

Since I put my SP1200 drums up I've heard several cats use them on their tracks and where a lot of cats would get pissed and scream that they were biting, I'm actually flattered.   I honestly enjoy hearing how cats flip the drums, layer them or straight use them as I did. 

Ian Head & Gabe... that's Hammer (proper)
Check Ian Head and Gabriel Teodros' "Lentil Soup" EP track "Sweet Revive" for an example.  When I heard it I honestly was proud that Ian would use some of my ish for that project.  (it's a good look)

If you use the drums... hit me.  I honestly would LOVE to post up tracks that are made up from my drums.

And despite all my ish being up in storage while I'm getting settled, I'm hoping to put up drums from projects like "Dub Styles" for cats to peep.

Stay tuned...

No comments: