Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Rhyme Commission - Hall of Famers (feat Dawhud)

"Hold it down in Sea-town, I wear the crown/
Call it the 'Kingdome' ya'll rookies are lame clowns"


When I was a kid I was really into sports, collecting cards, stats, soccer, football, basket ball... all that ish.  As I got older all of that interest went into music.  Honestly, if I'm not physically at the event or taking part in a game, I could care less about what's going on.  Doesn't mean I hate sports... I'm just not into it as much.  What's really odd is that some how keep up with what's going on. (go fig)

About a month ago Po' Safe and Fletch hit me up to see if I wanted to get on a track for the Rhyme Commission called "Hall of Famers."  The gauntlet was thrown down and I stepped up to the challenge.  I sat down, grabbed my comp book and wrote a 16 mostly about the Seattle sports teams, players and card collecting. 

Dig!


Rhyme Commission - Hall of Famers (feat. Dawhud) by Po' Safe Beats

No comments: