Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

I STUCK!!!


Ladies dig this pic.  I think it makes their ovaries hum.
This is the homie Zack.  He is my... 2nd cousin in law.  (I guess that's what you'd call it) 

He's a cool cat, as you can see.  Honestly, what other 2 year old can rock a Kangol like that huh? 


Sam Jackson ain't got nuttin' on Zack!  And that's word!
One of the cool things about living closer to Kath's family is being able to kick it with cool family.  (and it's NICE actually having family that likes being with each other) So, whenever any holiday or 3 day weekend occurs, my path usually crosses with Zack.  And whenever our paths cross, it's comedy or I'm playing superhero as seen in the above picture.  (I literally picked him up a split second before he did a faceplant on the pavement... it makes for a cute picture)  Even when I'm not around it's comedy.

Roll clip...

No comments: